Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In need of head repair? Call Trumie Weiner.

Two days ago I spent 437.41 to repair my heating system. Yet again.

Upon waking this morning, I checked the system because it seemed to be firing a lot. I stepped into the laundry room where the system is located, and promptly put my foot in a puddle of water.

My water tank is leaking.

The same water tank that was replaced less than 3 years ago for leaking. That tank was replaced under a warranty. Is there a warranty for the warranty?

To be honest, while I'm in an even worse financial situation than I was a couple years ago when dealing with this and can even less afford to just eat the costs of repair and not fighting it, I just don't have it in me to fight for getting the tank replaced under warranty. Hopefully I'll wake up in the morning and magically have the fight in me.

Until then...what better way to cheer up oneself than dress one's dog in a Halloween costume?

1 comment: