Saturday, March 21, 2009

Succumbing to temptation

Hello! Welcome to "There goes the neighborhood..."...

(A character in the movie I'm watching at the moment just asked another character, "Do you want to have sex?" And it distracted me. Shiny things and affronts to my prudish sensibilites tend to do that.)

"There goes the neighborhood..." is a repository of my writings on all that is funny, quirky, and makes me laugh as I go about life. What a boring introduction this is turning out to be. I think I will stop now with the boring and bring on the entertaining.

My first post is the script of a speech I gave this past week in my Masters class at a Jesuit university. It went over reeeaaal well.

2 comments:

  1. So where's the transcript of said script?

    I'd love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the "Roadkill" speech : ) Isn't it GREAT? LOL And I wonder why GU loves me soooo much...counting down the days until they're rid of me : ) Thanks for reading my blog! Holy cow. That's really flattering when people read your stuff! : )

    ReplyDelete