Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mishmash

1) why has there been a broom sweep in the middle of one of the major highways in Spokane for the past two weeks? It migrates nowhere, still about three feet to the right of the center line.

2) I have a friend who told me a story about being mugged in front of a meditation clinic.

3) I was talking about serial killers today, and a coworker said, "c-e-r-e-a-l killers?" I said, "yeah, like Fruit Loops," and pretended to loop a noose around my neck. It is shocking how many cereals you can create a murder weapon or motive with.

4) I really don't like the readerboard in front of a store along the highway that says, "if coconut oil comes from coconuts, where does baby oil come from?"

5) Sometimes it's kind of embarrassing what your Facebook "friends" post on their own pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment