Thursday, April 2, 2009

The mysterious white paint

My dog gets into mischief. The source of his mischief is usually readily identifiable. Except for the white paint.



Every few months, Trumie will prance up to me and want a butt scratch. (I have to bend quite low to do this for such a tiny dog.) I reach down, and...there's white paint smeared on one of his haunches.



There's nothing freshly painted in my house, no white paint tubes conveniently left on the ground for him to chew on...any ideas?

Trumie and I start dog school in a few days. I have to take off from work a half hour prior to when I'd normally have to take off, because I'll need enough time to catch him to put him in his little carry bag. For the love of Pete. The things we do for big, brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment